Saturday, April 25, 2015

Triple Time Stamping


Here is my project for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week.  The challenge is Triple Time Stamping. If you aren't familiar with this technique, you can watch this video for help.  I had never tried this technique before so this is my first try.  I pulled out various snowflake stamps to use.  I didn't want to do the usual blues for my card so I dug through my stamp pads and came up with this color combo.  Hope you like it.  The snowman is a stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps. I added some diamond dust and a snowflake die cut as well.


Card Details:
Card Shape: Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge
Ink: CTMH Majestic Mountain, Hollyhock, and Wildberry
Snowman: Peachy Keen Stamps
Copics
Spellbinders snowflake die
Diamond Dust

Entered in following challenges:
Crafts Galore: make a card
Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas: Anything Christmas
One Crazy Stamper: Anything Goes

9 comments:

Suze said...

Love the colour scheme and shape of this card. I'm not familiar with this technique so thanks for including the video. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for April.

Deborah Frings said...

Oh boy, this is super. I do like the colours you've used and all those pretty snowflakes are the perfect backdrop for the snowman! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Well if this is your first attempt at triple time stamping Julie, you absolutely nailed it! Great card, and how cute is that snowman?! Hugs, Gill xx

Leanne said...

Very pretty, and I love the layers, and the snowman is super cute. Great job, thanks for entering our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

Cheers,
Leanne DT

Fabiola said...

Adorable Julie, ce bonhomme de neige est trop mignon et parfaitement encadré par ces magnifiques flocons, biz

Patricia Hays said...

You may have chosen non-traditional colors for your snowflakes, but they look super!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

What wonderful colors and layers on your card! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge this month! Lynda – DT Member

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Such a cute snowman, Julie. The snowflakes look lovely Xx

Wanda said...

Oh I love snowman and always use blues (as I did with this challenge) thanks for showing another great color combo for snowmen (or ladies) I really love all the big snowflakes you used.