Thursday, April 23, 2015

If I Had A Flower



I tried a different fold for this card.  I love how simple, yet fun it is.  It also gives me lots of space inside if I want to either write my own  message on the middle part are decorate it with further embellishments.  As you can see, I left the middle fairly free of embellishments so I can decide later what I want to do.  I may even just attach a gift card to the middle section.
This card is for the challenge at Aud Sentiments.  The theme is "Things with Wings"  You can create any type of project you want as long as you include something with wings...will it be birds and butterflies like me or a fairy, airplane or bugs.  Can't wait to see what you create.  You can enter here. Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous 

Card Details:
Image: Spring Swing from The Paper Shelter
Copics: E00, E04, E11, E13, E21, R20,E55, E53, E51, E50, R02, R11, E35, E33, E31, E30, W0
Joy Crafts Butterfly border die
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Sentiment: computer generated by me

Entered in the following challenges:
Crafting by Design: We love mom
Crafty Girls Corner: Girls, Girls, Girls
Creative Moments: Anything goes spring/Easter
Moo-Mania: butterflies
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes

10 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

This is sooo lovely Julie! A wonderful project!
Thank you very much for sharing it with us at
Moo Mania & More Challenges!
xxx
Susi

Rosie said...

A lovely project.

Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Julie this is a fantastic card fold and what a gorgeous image, lovely papers and embellishments you have used, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, thanks so much for joining us at Moo Mania and More, hugs, Valerie

TwinkleToes2day said...

What a fantastic design. Very lovely indeed!! :D

~ginny said...

This one is a beauty, Julie! Love the butterflies coming out the top, love the fold and the papers you chose to use! Nicely done girl!
~ginny g

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card design and detailing Ginny x

Curly said...

OMGosh Julie this is adorable, i love the design of the card and your papers are gorgeous as is the image you have brought to life with your colouring.

Thank you so much for stopping by and for letting me know about my blog being unreadable to some, i was having a problem, i was being trawled by spammers so i made my blog private for a short time until i better understand the settings. Please apologise to your friend for me
Have a lovely weekend
Crafty Hugs and Kindest Regards Bridget :)

Kitt said...

Great fold card. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments

Jo Ann said...

What a wonderful design and fold. You had all the beautiful papers and embellishments. So delighted you blessed us with your project last week at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new Challenge going on and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 18:6 which says, "In my distress I called upon the LORD, And cried to my God for help; He heard my voice out of His temple, And my cry for help before Him came into His ears." Have a blessed weekend.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com