Friday, February 27, 2015

Faith Journal 1 Thessalonians 4:11


This is another page in my faith journal.  This is my way to read and learn new scripture verses.  On the back I always include reflections or study points about the verse.  
My mother suggested this verse to me, 1 Thessalonians 4:11  She said it was her aunt's favorite verse.  It pretty much describes me.  

Project Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Copics:  E00, E04, E11, E13, e21, R20, E57, e35, E53, YR20, e50, T1, T4, YR00, YR02, YG11, Y26, Y23, YR20, W1, w0, BG000
Spellbinders floral oval die
Spellbinders leaf die

Enterd in following challenges:
Midweek Magnolias: Sentimental
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning page Ginny x

Céline said...

really gorgeous, love the fresh colors
thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
hugs
céline

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Julie this is absolutely gorgeous I love not only the wonderful papers, colours and image but that fabulous sentiment, superb make.
hugs
lorraine x