Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cocoa Slider

I am working ahead for Christmas.  The current challenge at Aud Sentiments is to create something for a child (don't forget the sentiment). 
Our sponsor Imagine That gave the DT several images to use for our projects.  I chose to use this adorable penguin.  I made several cocoa sliders to hang on the Christmas tree for my daycare kids. I  thought it would be fun for them to pick a small gift off the tree each day during Christmas.  I used the pre-colored version of the penguin to save a little time. I did add some sprinkles on the whipped topping.
 
 
 
 
Project Details:
Image from Imagine That Digis by Kris
Snowflakes: Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge
Snowman face:  Peachy Keen Stamps
Copics: YR09 YR16


2 comments:

~ginny said...

Oh my, the snowflake with the snowman face is adorable! And I like the idea of adding "sprinkles" to the hot chocolate. Creative idea for your day care kids!
~ginny g

Kristine said...

Hi Julie!! LOVE the idea of a slider with this cute penguin---awesome card!!! Thank you so much for creating a great project. I'm sorry it took me so long to get over here to comment - I was without internet for a week :( Drove me nuts! lol. Anywhoo... so happy to be sponsoring Aud Sentiments! *Ü*