Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Birthday

I made this card for my sister in law.  She is a bear collector so I thought a Teddy Bo image would be perfect for her card.  I found this mushroom paper while on vacation and just knew I fould find a use for it someday.
 
Card Details:
Image:  Teddy Bo
Sketch: Cupcake Craft Challenge
Circle Sentiment:  Netty's Stamps
Copics:  E30, E31, E50, E51, e53, E40, E41, G85, G94, G40, G21, Y23, Y26, Y21, Y11, R46, R37, R29
Spellbinders Scaloped circle die

Entered in following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenge:  sketch
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge: Anything Goes


7 comments:

Donna said...

Such a sweet and pretty card Julie, fab combination of colours and a really cute image! A great take on our sketch this week...thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake :) Donna ♥ x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Julie this is absolutely gorgeous I do like those papers and the card design, that image is beautiful, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Faye said...

Julie, I love the image, colour and paper combo. Such a sweet creation. Thanks for playing at Cupcake again. X

Anonymous said...

fabulous card. I love the coloring!
Thanks for joining our AG challenges at Penny's PaperCrafty this week.
Tammy DT

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card! Lovely image and your papers are just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Melanie said...

A fantastic card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

Paper Panda said...

This is really cute, and I love the layout. Thanks for joining us over at Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge! Good Luck!
Mandy x (PPC DT)