Monday, April 23, 2012

Graduation Reception Invitations


My oldest is graduating from high school this year. 
I keep telling him I wish we were starting Kindergarten all over again. 
The school years just seemed to fly by.
He has grown into an amazing young man.  He will be graduating
in the top 5 of his class and he has received the Leadership Scholarship
He plans to study Biology and then go on to medical school.

This is the invitation I made for his Senior reception.
We found an amazing photographer who really worked with Brad
to capture some great pictures of him. This picture happens to
be his favorite.

Photography by Ginger Mathes

The numbers were cut using the Blackletter Cricut cartridge.


Pin It




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are very well done!! Love them!

Kate said...

This is really nice Julie. You have a very handsome boy/Man. Don't you just hate how they grow up so fast.

Hugs,
Kate

Kelly L said...

Awesome invites. Julie! Great photo, and I know what you mean about the time flying by. My son turned 19 this year and it seems like only a few years ago he was in grade school.

Karen C said...

This is Awesome! Glad I stopped by here to check it out! I need to make some for my Daughter and haven't a clue where to begin.
Hugs,
Your Sassy sister Karen