Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sassy Witch




The challenge this week at Sassy Studio Designs is "Hip To Be Square" That means we want to see your square cards. You can link up your challenge entry HERE.


I made the flower out of black satiny material and netting. The flowers are super easy to make. I cut out circles at 2, 1.75, 1.5 and 1.25 inches. I held each circle over a small candle to melt the edges so they would curly slightly. I then layered the circles with the largest on the bottom and added a bed in the center.


I created the sentiment myself using microsoft word.




Card Details:


Image: Bewitched from Sassy Studio Designs


Copics: E00, E21, E35, E37, E43, E50, E51, E53, C7, C9, C3, C5, E19, E97, YR18, YG11, G14, V12, V15, V17


Spellbinders lacy square die


Entered in the following challenges:



Scrapbook Sisters: Autumn Colors

The Paper Shelter: Anything goes



6 comments:

June Houck said...

I love that sentiment! I almost spit out my coffee…she is sassy :)

Tracey Manderson said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, and good luck with the Challenge.
Hugs
Tracey

Gaynor Greaves said...

gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes challenge, Gaynor DT :)

Steph said...

Definately sassy! Love the colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Julie she is a Sassy Lady, very alluring, beautifully coloured and love the backing papers and that gorgeous flower.
hugs
Lorraine x

Natascha said...

Lovely creation! So cute and matching, lovely colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha