Thursday, February 3, 2011

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #45 Valentines

It's time for another challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best. Our theme for this week is Valentines. I am sure most of you still have a Valentine or two left to make so why not enter our challenge. The winner will receive a gift certificate to the Digi Doodle Shop.

For my card I decided to do something a little different. There are lots of wonderful images at the Digi Doodle Shop that would be great for Valentines Day cards but I decided to use some of the word art that is available in the shop. This Bible verse is one of my favorites and is makes the perfect Valentine.
Inside of the card: I simply used a few of my scrap pieces to give the card a finished look.

Card Details:
Word Art: Digi Doodle Shop
Hearts: Spellbinders Scalloped Hearts Nestibilities Dies

7 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is lovely Julie and very different.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is beautiful, Julie!

Diane said...

Just beautiful, Julie and a great choice of verse!
Diane x

Tracy said...

Lovely card Julie and one of the most beautiful verses of scripture in the Bible. Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

So elegant and beautiful.Love the colours and details.
Lisa x

Jóna said...

Great card Julie and so great idea !
Hugs, Jóna

Dana said...

What a perfect way to share your love and faith! I love it!
Hugs~
Dana