Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cricut Cartridge Storage





I just spent some time cleaning and reorganizing my craft room. My Cricut cartridges, overlays and binders were beginning to outgrow the containers I had them in. I was using the snapware ribbon containers. You can find directions on how to store your cartridges that way HERE. I was using 5 of the containers and decided against purchasing more. Instead, I used the directions for cutting the plastic canvas and just moved all my cartridges into the drawer directly beneath my Cricut. I have base kitchen cabinets from Lowes in my craft room so I do have lots of drawers. I do not travel to crops with my cartridges so I don't need to have them in containers that are easy to transport. If I do want to use my Cricut at a crop or a friend's house, all I need to do is bring my gypsy along. So far this has worked great since I am more apt to put them away now. All of the overlays and binders are stored in 3 photo storage boxes. About 25 overlays and binders will fit into each of the photo boxes. I picked them up on sale at Michaels. I do have a fourth box for all my new cartridges that I am sure will be purchased this year. My snapware ribbon holders now hold all my RIBBON! LOL!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea!! TFS

Kathy said...

OK, you are way too organized, and I'm hoping it rubs off on me! This looks like such a great system, everything is stored so compactly. Mine are all still in the orignal boxes. Really great storage. Looking forward to working with you on the SSD dt!

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette, e cigarette, best e cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes reviews, e cigarette