Saturday, November 6, 2010

Snowman



For this card I decided to use one of my favorite Peachy Keen Stamps. The snowman is from the Snowmany Thanks stamp set. I used the sketch for the weekly challenge on the Stamp Something challenge blog. It is a pretty simple yet so versatile sketch. I can see using this sketch over and over again. For my card I added some Silver Ice stickles on the large snowflake and the poinsettia. I also added some Diamond dust around the snowman.

Card Details:

Image: Snowmany Thanks from Peachy Keen Stamps

Copics: E25, BV00, V95, YR16, YR23 BG10

Snowflake: When It's Cold Outside Cricut cart cut at 3.75 inches

Poinsettia: Joys of the Season Cricut cart cut at 1.75 inches




2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This brought a smile to my face Julie that snowman is utterly adorable I love him, lol. I also love the design of your card it looks perfect for Christmas.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pattie said...

Super cute image and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something for our Sketch Something challenge!