Friday, November 12, 2010

The Perfect Tree



I am on a mission to get my Christmas cards done in time to be mailed out in a timely manner this year. Seems like a never ending job. I used the image The Perfect Tree from Digi Doodle Shop. I added some snow tex for the snow on the ground.

Card Details:
Image: The Perfect Tree from Digi Doodle Shop
Snowflake border: Martha Stewart punch
copics: E30, E41, R0000, R000, E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, E37, C1, C3, C5, C7, B93, B95, B97, G21, G85, R37, R46, R59

I plan to enter this card into the following challenges:
Stamp Something: Theme is Digi Day
Christmas Stamping All Year Long: Use Stripes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet card, I love the stamp!! TFS

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous! You colored the image perfectly and the "snow" is the perfect touch.

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Julie!!! your coloring is so fabulous and the snow looks great!
hugs & blessings!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious!! Love the digi image and your snow!! :) Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Something!!HUGS