Thursday, October 14, 2010

Digi Doodle Challenge #29 These Are My Peeps



Time for another Digi Doodle's Best challenge. This week the challenge is These Are My Peeps which means you need to create a project with people. I chose the image The Haircut for my card. When I saw this digi stamp I just had to laugh. My sister cut my hair when we were kids so this will be the perfect card for her. We would love it if you would join us for this challenge. Just link up your card over on the challenge blog and you may win a gift certificate for some digi stamps from the Digi Doodle Shop.

Copics: E57, E35, E31, E33, e37, E41, E40, BG23, BG10, E99, C1, C3, R02, R00, E21, E51, R32, E53, E50, E00

11 comments:

Diane said...

Great card, Julie and it reminded me of when another child did this to my daughter!
Diane x

Tracy said...

Beautiful color scheme on this card Julie and I LOVE your stitching. Lovely card! :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Julie. I love your colours and layout. Your colouring is divine.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Katja said...

Great coloring and stiching. Love the dessinpaper too!

Greetings,
Katja (DDSB-DT)

Dana said...

OOhh..this is so adorable! I love all your dp and those flowers!! Gorgeous. Just an all around fantastic card!!
Hugs~
Dana

Uma said...

lovely, fabulous stiching and pretty papers

Judy said...

Hi Julie,

First, I want to say I love the color choices in this card, and the LO is awesome! It is an adorable image that Mom drew from doing this very thing to her sister. I do hope your sister enjoys it, because you sure did a great job!

Hugs
Judy

WeirdCat said...

This card has a slight vintage look to it, love it, in my house I wielded the scissors on my little sister!
Ruth x

Jóna said...

I love this card, it's so sweet and great choice of colors !!!
Hugs, Jóna

Shatam said...

Nice card. Love the sketch and the papers.

Don said...

I remember that hair cut well. Julie walked up to her mother and proudly said, "Dee cut my haar." she was young enough that she had not mastered the "j" sound for Jane.

Dad