Saturday, July 24, 2010

Christmas Angel

inside of card:

Time for another Christmas card. I am hoping that if I made a card or two here and there throughout the year that I won't be so overwhelmed at Christmas. The image for this card is from Sassy Studio Designs. I used Martha Stewart crystal fine glitter on her wings and a Spica pen on her halo and earrings. Sure hope the sparkle shows up in the pictures because in real life she looks gorgeous!
Card details:
Image: Angel from Sassy Studio Designs
Scalloped Circle: Mini Monograms Cricut cart cut at 3 inches
Snowflakes: Christmas Noel Cricut cart cut at 1.5 and 2 inches

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty card. Love your idea to make a couple cards throughout the year...November and December are sooo crazy!

Josie0602 said...

Beautiful card!!

Kathy said...

Julie, this is so pretty. I'm trying to make some cards all year long too, beat the rush! I clicked on the photo to enlarge it and could really see the sparkle, just beautiful. Thanks for joining the challenge at SSD this week!

Marilyn Webb said...

Hi Julie
What a gorgeous card, I love all the sparkle!! I try to get my cards done early, but never succeed, maybe this year!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at SSD!

Regan said...

This is simply lovely! The glitter is a very nice touch! I procrastinate in making my holiday cards every year, even though I say I won't! I gave up last year and did photo cards... But in all fairness I had a 3 month old baby so I think that's a good excuse! ;)

Kelly said...

So pretty! Love your choice color and paper! I wish I could get into Christmas cards in July but I guess I'll be scrambling to get things done December 20th...lol!