Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just My Sketches May Reveal







It's time for another reveal at Just My Sketches Challenge blog. The challenges are always fun because the twist is to blend the sketch with a song from the list provided. For this month the sketch is pretty basic and the song choices were perfect for the pictures of my son's confirmation. My song choice is From A Distance by Bette Midler. I did end up making a two page layout since I have so many pictures from this day. I wanted to make it look like the Holy Spirit was coming down on my son so I got creative with the flames. I found a leaf on the Ashlyn's Alphabet Cricut cart that when rotated just right did look like a flame to me. I added glitter to the dove so it would stand out more and the crosses under the picture are from a sticker sheet.
Layout Details:
Dove: Beyond Birthdays Cricut cartridge cut at 4 inches
God is watching: Base camp Cricut cartridge cut at 1.25 inches
Flames from Holy Spirit: Leaf from the Ashlyn's Alphabet Cricut cart
Leaf swirl: Black Letter Cricut cart cut at 1 inche
Fluer di lis: Black Letter Cricut cart cut at 5 inches
Bible: Heritage Cricut cart cut at 3 inches

No comments: