Monday, February 1, 2010

Just My Sketches Feb 1 Challenge



Here is my Design Team layout for Just My Sketches. The fun of these challenges is that Deanne provides a sketch and we are to blend them with a song. My process for this layout was to listen to all the songs while looking at the pictures I had to scrapbook. I chose the song Time of My Life by David Cook. The picture is of my son playing his solo for marching band. The jouraling includes the song lyrics on one side and the details about the layout on the other. Please create along with us this month.
Layout details:
Music note border: Paisly Cricut cart at 1 inch welded in Design Studio
Music tag: Paisly Cricut cart cut at 2 inches
Live: Home Accents Cricut cart cut at 5 inches
Out and Loud: Base Camp Cricut cart welded in Design Studio
Circle: George Cricut Cart cut a 6 inches

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Great job, Julie. Love the color scheme you chose (is that the school colors?). And your pull-out tag is so cool.

anazelia said...

Such a great page. love the colors.

Enfys said...

What a fab layout, love the lettering and papers you chose.
big hugs
En xx

Catherine Young said...

Really cool layout..I love that you used your cricut so much..it inspires me to use mine more on my layouts :)

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Finally stopping by everybody's blog. Nice layout! :)