Monday, May 11, 2009

Barbie and the Diamond Castle



I made this card for a friend of mine who will be 5 years old on Wednesday. She loves everything Barbie and is having a Barbie and the Diamond Castle party. I added lots of glitter because what 5 year old girl doesn't love glitter!! I added popdots on the left wing of the horse to give it some dimension. I chose the Paul Revere horse since I could take away the rider and it would look like it was flying. I sure hope she likes this!!!
Cricut cuts:
Castle: PDDU cut at 5 1/4 inches
Glimmer the flying horse: My World Paul Revere horse cut at 2 1/2 inches on blackout
Wings: Indie Art cut at 1 1/4 inches
Scalloped Circle: Mini Monograms 2 inches
#5: Mickey Font cut at 1 1/2 inches
Cupcake: Celebrations cut at 1 3/4 inches

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is a CUTE girlie card!! Dang! You are so CREATIVE!! I think all that glitter is PERFECT! I know Aubri would just LOVE it if she ever got one! How can any little girl NOT like it?? There's no doubt! Giggle!! It would be another keeper!! Lucky to the girl who gets it! Giggle! Thanks for sharing this one!!

Pinklady50 said...

This is so adorable and special! So much thought in this. What a lucky little girl.